1. Data Integration & Access – Embrace efficiency and improve integration processes.
2. Data Quality – Achieve better, cleaner data regardless of volume or type.
3. Data Preparation – Prepare data for analytics and reporting in a self-service environment.
4. Data Governance – Effectively manage all your critical data assets regardless of size (including big data), type (structured or unstructured) or location (in the cloud or on-premise).
5. Event Stream Processing -Analyze big data while it’s in motion, filter, cleanse and correct fast-moving data before it’s stored. And get instant, tangible results so you can respond to opportunities.
Business, Digital, Robotics Process Automation, & AI
Business process automation (BPA) is the technology-enabled automation of complex business processes. It can streamline a business for simplicity, achieve digital transformation, increase service, improve service delivery or contain costs.
It consists of integrating applications, restructuring labour resources and using software applications throughout the organization.
Digital Process Automation (DPA) refers to the use of digital technology to perform a process or processes in order to accomplish a workflow or function. It is a digital transformation solution that extends your processes to customers, suppliers, and partners, empowering you to act proactively, respond quickly, and generally provide a great customer experience
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
e-KYC gives you all you need to comply with regulations in an easy and time effective way. It enables your business to generate audit-able reports in a short span of time and even create and securely export data of the report for further analysis
Blockchain for eKYC
- Connecting distributed third-party data on the blockchain improves efficiency and quality of information.
- Individuals distributed information can be collated in real time and detailed reports generated.
Leverage the blockchain to speed up the on-boarding and eKYC process by connecting with blockchain.
- AML KYC Onboarding Lifecycle Process
With a few exceptions, the e-KYC onboarding lifecycle involves five distinct phases that are listed and explained below:
- Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Account Opening
- Annual Review
AML & Fraud Management
Get quick, accurate alerts – know almost instantly if suspicious activity is happening. GVX segmentation strategies can identify patterns based on an entity’s history or its peers – an approach proven to increase SAR conversion rates. And because you can manage alerts from a centralized system, it’s easier to preserve data security, minimize IT support costs and promote collaboration across the enterprise.
Easily track flow of funds – with our funds tracking capability, it’s easy to visualize the flow of funds between the focal entity and other entities of interest. Our Sankey diagram used to track the flow of funds helps you see debits and credits, as well as variation in volume of funds between entities.
Be transparent and compliant – with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing regulations affecting the industry, not only must you file timely and accurate SARs, but you also must be able to show regulators and auditors how you analyze and prioritize risks. With our technology, you can automatically monitor suspicious behavior, document the decision process and, if applicable, file pre-populated reports with the appropriate authorities.
Find the best scenario and take the best action.
GVX high-performance visualization tools significantly reduce the time required to analyze data, visualize patterns, hypothesize monitoring strategies and validate scenario deployments. With GVX Visual Scenario Designer, you can simulate and validate scenarios until you find – and implement – the right one. The end result? Better decisions, faster.
Instantly access the information you need –
in an industry that moves fast, you don’t need complicated user interfaces slowing you down. GVX Anti-Money Laundering technology has an interface that’s designed to facilitate quick, accurate decisions – which means all the information you need is one or two clicks away.
Compliance & Assessment
- SOC 24/7
- ISO 27001
Cyber Risk & Privacy
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Risk/Gap Analysis and Management
- Data Privacy Act
- HIPAA Standard
- SOC Automation, Threat intelligence, Deception, AD Security, Threat Hunting, Network
- Analytics, Vulnerability Management,
- Orchestration, EPP, UBA and EDR
- Vulnerability Testing
- Penetration Testing